Stone wool Rockwool ROCKMIN PLUS 80mm (610x1000mm)
High density rock wool boards. ROCKMIN PLUS boards are durable, non-flammable, improve fire safety in your home while increasing thermal comfort, regardless of the season.
They are used to insulate both attics and ventilated ceilings, wooden ceilings and floors on joists, but also partition walls and curtain walls of frame construction with panelled facade.
|Thermal conductivity λD||0,037 W/mK|
|Compressive stress at 10% deformation||*NPD|
|Tensile strength perpendicular to faces||*NPD|
|Available thickness (mm)||50, 60, 75, 80, 100, 120, 140, 150, 160, 180, 200|
|Additional information||two sizes of wool available in slabs|
- Loft Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation in usable and non-usable attics and lofts: above the rafters, between the rafters, under the rafters as well as suspended ceilings and knee walls (so-called dry construction).
- Partition Walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of walls from the inside, construction of partition walls, pre-walls, partition walls and industrial pre-walls.
- Frame constructions, ceilings, floors on joists Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of: floors on a grid, industrial ceilings, ventilated flat roofs, floors on joists on a wooden or steel structure, suspended ceilings, external and internal walls of frame houses and wooden houses.
- Ventilated facades Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation of external walls using the light dry method with panel covering, external walls with a stone or glass facade, skeletal external and internal walls.
- Three-layer walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of gaps between masonry and prefabricated walls in external and internal walls and basements.
Dimensions and packing
|Pieces per pack
[pcs.] / [m2]
|Packs per pallet
[pcs.] / [m2]
|50||1 000||610||18 / 10,98||30 / 329,40||1,35|
|60||1 000||610||15 / 9,15||30 / 274,50||1,60|
|75||1 000||610||12 / 7,32||30 / 219,60||2,00|
|80||1 000||610||12 / 7,32||30 / 219,60||2,15|
|100||1 000||610||10 / 6,10||30 / 183,00||2,70|
|120||1 000||610||8 / 4,88||30 / 146,40||3,20|
|140||1 000||610||7 / 4,27||30 / 128,10||3,75|
|150||1 000||610||6 / 3,66||30 / 109,80||4,05|
|160||1 000||610||6 / 3,66||30 / 109,80||4,30|
|180||1 000||610||5 / 3,05||30 / 91,50||4,85|
|200||1 000||610||5 / 3,05||30 / 91,50||5,40|
|50||1 000||565||18 / 10,17||30 / 305,10||1,35|
|100||1 000||565||10 / 5,65||30 / 169,50||2,70|
|Pallet dimensions||2200 x 1200 x 2730 [mm]|
|Pallet weight||564 [kg]|
|Number of pallets on a STANDARD truck||12
|Can pallets be stacked||NO|