Glass wool Isover Multimax 30 150mm
Mineral wool boards obtained from glass fibres with the best possible thermal conductivity coefficient λ (lambda). Isover Multimax 30 combines the most important characteristics of mineral wool insulation materials. Ideal for internal and external partitions.
|Thermal conductivity λD||0,030 W/mK|
|Density ϱ||40 kg/m3|
|Compressive stress at 10% deformation||*NPD|
|Tensile strength perpendicular to faces||*NPD|
|Available thickness (mm)||30, 50, 100, 150|
- Loft Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation in usable and non-usable attics and lofts: above the rafters, between the rafters, under the rafters as well as suspended ceilings and knee walls (so-called dry construction).
- Partition Walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of walls from the inside, construction of partition walls, pre-walls, partition walls and industrial pre-walls.
- Frame constructions, ceilings, floors on joists Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of: floors on a grid, industrial ceilings, ventilated flat roofs, floors on joists on a wooden or steel structure, suspended ceilings, external and internal walls of frame houses and wooden houses.
- Ventilated facades Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation of external walls using the light dry method with panel covering, external walls with a stone or glass facade, skeletal external and internal walls.
- Three-layer walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of gaps between masonry and prefabricated walls in external and internal walls and basements.
Dimensions and packing
|Slabs per pack
[pcs.] / [m2]
|Packs per pallet
[pcs.] / [m2]
[m2 × K/W]
|30||1 200||600||18 / 12,96||12 / 155,52||1,00|
|50||1 200||600||11 / 7,92||12 / 95,04||1,65|
|100||1 200||600||5 / 3,60||12 / 43,20||3,30|
|150||1 200||600||4 / 2,88||12 / 34,56||5,00|
|Pallet dimensions||1200 x 1800 x 2450 [mm]|
|Pallet weight||240 [kg]|
|Number of pallets on a STANDARD truck||14|
|Can pallets be stacked||NO|