Glass wool Ursa PROFILO 35 120mm
URSA PROFILO 35 is a glass wool insulation board. The product is vapour-permeable, compressed, non-laminated, hydrophobic fibre. It is best suited for non-utility attics, interior walls, suspended ceilings, joist ceilings, ventilated facades (second layer of insulation).
|Thermal conductivity λD||0,035 W/mK|
|Compressive stress at 10% deformation||*NPD|
|Tensile strength perpendicular to faces||*NPD|
|Available thickness (mm)||50, 100, 120, 150, 200|
- Loft Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation in usable and non-usable attics and lofts: above the rafters, between the rafters, under the rafters as well as suspended ceilings and knee walls (so-called dry construction).
- Partition Walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of walls from the inside, construction of partition walls, pre-walls, partition walls and industrial pre-walls.
- Frame constructions, ceilings, floors on joists Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of: floors on a grid, industrial ceilings, ventilated flat roofs, floors on joists on a wooden or steel structure, suspended ceilings, external and internal walls of frame houses and wooden houses.
- Ventilated facades Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation of external walls using the light dry method with panel covering, external walls with a stone or glass facade, skeletal external and internal walls.
- Three-layer walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of gaps between masonry and prefabricated walls in external and internal walls and basements.
Dimensions and packing
|Pieces per pack
[szt.] / [m2]
|Packs per pallet
[szt.] / [m2]
|50||1 250||600||1 / 15,00||20 / 300,00||1,40|
|100||1 250||600||1 / 7,50||20 / 150,00||2,80|
|120||1 250||600||1 / 6,00||20 / 120,00||3,40|
|150||1 250||600||1 / 4,50||20 / 90,00||4,25|
|200||1 250||600||1 / 3,00||20 / 60,00||5,70|
|Pallet dimensions||1250 x 1250 x 2550 [mm]|
|Pallet weight||302 [kg]|
|Number of pallets on a STANDARD truck||22
|Can pallets be stacked||NO|