Stone wool Rockwool ROCKTON PREMIUM 150mm
Rock mineral wool boards for thermal and acoustic insulation. They are characterised by their high density, which gives them excellent acoustic properties (Class A sound absorption). Often used in three-layer walls, curtain walls, partition walls, frame structures and attics.
|Thermal conductivity λD||0,033 W/mK|
|Compressive stress at 10% deformation||0,5 kPa|
|Tensile strength perpendicular to faces||*NPD|
|Available thickness (mm)||50, 100, 150, 200|
- Loft Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation in usable and non-usable attics and lofts: above the rafters, between the rafters, under the rafters as well as suspended ceilings and knee walls (so-called dry construction).
- Partition Walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of walls from the inside, construction of partition walls, pre-walls, partition walls and industrial pre-walls.
- Frame constructions, ceilings, floors on joists Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of: floors on a grid, industrial ceilings, ventilated flat roofs, floors on joists on a wooden or steel structure, suspended ceilings, external and internal walls of frame houses and wooden houses.
- Ventilated facades Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation of external walls using the light dry method with panel covering, external walls with a stone or glass facade, skeletal external and internal walls.
- Three-layer walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of gaps between masonry and prefabricated walls in external and internal walls and basements.
Dimensions and packing
|Pieces per pack
[pcs.] / [m2]
|Packs per pallet
[pcs.] / [m2]
|50||1 000||610||12 / 7,32||20 / 146,4||1,50|
|100||1 000||610||6 / 3,66||20 / 73,20||3,00|
|150||1 000||610||4 / 2,44||20 / 48,80||4,50|
|200||1 000||610||3 / 1,83||20 / 36,60||6,05|
|Pallet dimensions||2200 x 1200 x 2750 [mm]|
|Pallet weight||422 [kg]|
|Number of pallets on a STANDARD truck||12
|Can pallets be stacked||NO|