Stone wool Rockwool SUPERROCK PREMIUM 50mm (610x1000mm)
SUPERROCK PREMIUM boards are a non-combustible product and therefore increase fire safety in your home.
They are mainly used for insulation of attics and ventilated ceilings, in rafter-roof solutions, for insulation of wooden ceilings and floors on joists, suspended ceilings, as well as three-layer walls and walls with panelled facades, frame walls and partition walls.
|Thermal conductivity λD||0,034 W/mK|
|Compressive stress at 10% deformation||*NPD|
|Tensile strength perpendicular to faces||*NPD|
|Available thickness (mm)||50, 75, 100, 150, 180, 200|
|Additional information||two sizes of wool available in slabs|
- Loft Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation in usable and non-usable attics and lofts: above the rafters, between the rafters, under the rafters as well as suspended ceilings and knee walls (so-called dry construction).
- Partition Walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of walls from the inside, construction of partition walls, pre-walls, partition walls and industrial pre-walls.
- Frame constructions, ceilings, floors on joists Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of: floors on a grid, industrial ceilings, ventilated flat roofs, floors on joists on a wooden or steel structure, suspended ceilings, external and internal walls of frame houses and wooden houses.
- Ventilated facades Mineral wool for thermal insulation and insulation of external walls using the light dry method with panel covering, external walls with a stone or glass facade, skeletal external and internal walls.
- Three-layer walls Mineral wool for insulation and insulation of gaps between masonry and prefabricated walls in external and internal walls and basements.
Dimensions and packing
|Pieces per pack
[pcs.] / [m2]
|Packs per pallet
[pcs.] / [m2]
|50||1 000||610||15 / 9,15||30 / 274,50||1,45|
|75||1 000||610||10 / 6,10||30 / 183,00||2,20|
|100||1 000||610||8 / 4,88||30 / 146,40||2,90|
|150||1 000||610||5 / 3,05||30 / 91,50||4,40|
|180||1 000||610||4 / 2,44||30 / 73,20||5,25|
|200||1 000||610||4 / 2,44||30 / 73,20||5,85|
|50||1 000||565||15 / 8,47||30 / 254,25||1,45|
|100||1 000||565||8 / 4,52||30 / 135,60||2,90|
|150||1 000||565||5 / 2,82||30 / 84,75||4,40|
|200||1 000||565||4 / 2,26||30 / 67,80||5,85|
|Pallet dimensions||2200 x 1220 x 2750 [mm]|
|Pallet weight||541 [kg]|
|Number of pallets on a STANDARD truck||12
|Can pallets be stacked||NO|